Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The final three!!

The software that i used to edit or modify for my work is Adobe Photoshop 5.1.

First original sketch
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the original picture that i used to edit.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Clone tool and Healing brush tool are the two main tools that i used and edit my background picture.


Photobucket
This is what i have done on my background of picture.
Photobucket
This is a picture that i used lasso tool to cut from other picture.

Photobucket
This skill i were using to fill the certain part of the door was using line tool draw a shape first.

Photobucket

Photobucket
After i had filled the color, i deselect the line tool layers.
Photobucket

Photobucket
i were using the Warp tool to make the keypad suite to the door.

Photobucket
I were using the line tool again, and fill the black color on it.

Photobucket
The Gradient tool that i were using on it was wanted to make it looks like mystery and layers; light to dark.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The effect of layer that i used on it is overlay.

Photobucket
Basically i have done 80% of my picture, to make it looks smooth, i chose to use Blur tool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Those effects that i used on my picture were from Filter tool after i texturize my picture.

Photobucket
This is my final work.

The following the pictures were using the same skills as well. It is because i wanted to keep my original works, there were nothing much editing for the following pictures.

Second sketch
Photobucket

Photobucket

Third sketch
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment